Link Grabber is a Chrome browser extension that can extract, sort, and copy various links on an HTML page in bulk.
- Remove duplicated links by default
- Group the links by domains
- Display Block domains
- Hide the links with the same domain
- Support copy all links to clipboard
- Filter the links by substring match
At times, when we are looking for some interesting videos, such as YouTube, what can we do to bulk extract all related video links from the same page? Well, it’s easy to do with Link extract tool, just follow with the below steps.
Steps to use Link Grabber
- Open a YouTube page you want to extract from.
- Click Link Grabber button.
- Turn to the new tab and enter the substring “watch?”
- Copy the URLs and paste in a YouTube Downloader tool to save the videos offline.
Tips: If you want to display block domains, enter the options to add domains.
Download Extension for Chrome
Happy with this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
Sorry that this post wasn\'t useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!